Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finding Your Way on Rynaga

Early in the creation of the Rynaga project, I knew it would be much easier to tell stories if I created maps. I mean, I guess it's not necessary, but it sure makes things seem more real.

As a child, I remember reading books like the Lord of the Rings and Wizard of Oz during summer months. The best part about these stories were the maps. I was actually able to follow a story from beginning to end and get a sense for the length of a journey.



So, if you're interested in hiking across Rynaga, make sure you don't get caught without a map. The locations on these maps are featured in the books and games I create. They'll also serve as reference points for future projects I'm developing.

Southwestern City States of Veratar
Realms of Western Veratar

-Safe travels

No comments:

Post a Comment