Friday, February 5, 2010

Etsy Shop

Today and tomorrow I'll be working on getting my Etsy shop up and running. Books, prints and cards for the game I've created called Iconica.

Why Etsy? All of my products are made by me. (I do everything except run the printing press.) It's secure, easy to use and most of all - I don't have to code/edit shopping cart code! Etsy makes it easy to incorporate Google Analytics too.

Ultimately, I need to my spend time writing, illustrating and designing. I need to focus on creating new content. Even though I'm currently expanding more of my CSS, HTML and XHTML knowledge, I can't afford to get heavily involved in coding.

There are some cool WordPress shopping carts out there, but they're just not easy for me to incorporate into the kind of Website experience I want to offer visitors.

Well, time for me to get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment