Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Weekly Offworlder

I've been planning for a series of posts due to start tomorrow (each Friday) called "The Weekly Offworlder." In this series, I'll profile the people, places and creatures of Rynaga as I learn more about them.

For a long time, I've seen myself as a visitor to Rynaga. Someone who travels there and returns to Earth with new stories and adventures to relate. My intention with this series is to use the content as back-story material, not only for Iconica but for the books and prints I produce as well. Who knows? Maybe it will even bring people closer to Rynaga as a place as well. Sound good?

Ok. I gotta go. It's time to pack.

-Safe travels!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I've been reading through the Prelude book and trying to decipher it all. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see what the next set of cards & stories bring. Of course knowing that the first season wrapped up with a boxed set, now the question is: do I continue to get the new products asap or wait and see if there will be another boxed set? :)

    ReplyDelete