Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Earth to Eric, Are You Out There?"

I am and I'm back to this business of blogging.

After a few months of organizing myself and starting some very big projects I'm turning my attention back to sending transmissions about the project. Admittedly, I should keep this going all the time, so I'll be giving this renewed attention from here out. Facebook and Twitter will be very important channels for me in the coming months.

Announcements

World of Rynaga Website - This is in the final stages of development and I'm really excited about what's to come! The web developer I'm working with is both thoughtful and skilled and is assisting me with building a framework for the website that not only works great now, but has room to grow into.

The site will launch with a new shop, a personal journal of my travels and a great resource for those of you who are creating RPG's set within Rynaga! Can't wait to share this.

Iconica - Series Two - I'll be announcing the new card lineup this week! Series Two is coming along great and we've spent the last few months improving upon actions, exploring new possibilities for characters and getting feedback from players. It's been valuable time spent. Watch for an update this week on Iconica!

My New Book - I'm going to be announcing more about this as well (title art, premise, more) and taking pre-orders! Stay tuned.

What You Can Do

Many have asked what they can do to help me and I'm very grateful for the support. Here's how to help for now: Tell one person about this project! This helps tremendously. Your friends value your opinion.

If you have not yet, please consider following my Rynaga Twitter profile, which is: @rynaga.

Thanks.

-Safe travels!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats on the patience and perseverance to keep up with this project. I can't wait to see what's in store for this world. I'll keep talking it up and directing people here as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jon - Thanks Jon. I'm excited to share and I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete